Tuesday, October 28, 2008

He's gone again!:(

So Brenton has been home and is now gone again! I dropped him off at the School of Infantry (SOI) around 1230 today. It was sad to see him go again...especially since he was only home for 10 days. We definately enjoyed those 10 days though! I had to work some of those days, but Brenton was such a sweetheart and spent some of those days at work with me...he must have been so bored. But I enjoyed every minute of it. Well....I am now on night shifts. I start on Halloween night and work the weekend. I reallly do enjoy working nights, but I often have a hard time adjusting to the schedule. I should be sleeping right now, but I am wide awake! haha! Brenton will be gone for about a month...I think 29 days to be exact. I am hoping to see him on the weekends if he gets them off. Hurley loved having daddy home. I think he knew he was leaving again today. He saw Brenton pack up all his stuff. Awww...poor little guy! Well I hope everyone is doing well. I am doing very well and just hope these 29 days go fast. I already want Brenton home again.

No comments: