Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kingston Matthew Bishop Yates

Kingston Matthew Bishop Yates born July 17, 2009 @ 2135! Kingston is now 10 days old and already changing so much! He has been a true blessing for our family and Brenton and I couldn't not be happier...even though he keeps us up all night long!!! We absolutely love him to pieces. I am sure many of you are wondering how my labor went. It actually went A LOT better than I anticipated. I ended up going into work Friday morning in hopes that I might be sent home or at least not have to work that hard. I was contracting every 5-10 minutes and of course in pain. I am a wimp! The charge nurse decided to let me lay down for a bit and later decided I should be triage'd...and sure enough...I was admitted around 1330 and delivered at 2135! My body just did all the work all by itself and to me...I went pretty fast! Here are some pics of baby Kingston...we have tons more and I will post them at a later time. Enjoy the pics!!!:)
Hurley meeting his baby Kingston!

One proud mommy....yay...we get to go home!



One proud daddy!!!



Already blowing kisses...muah!


Our happy lil' family!



Getting my foot prints takend by Auntie Konnie! Thanks for being my nurse!






Laboring away! So comfy after that epidural!:)





2 comments:

Brenton & Melissa said...

look at all my grammer and spelling errors...I must be sleep deprived! haha:)

Shannon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is beautiful. I think he looks a lot like Brenton. :) Don't worry, soon the sleep deprivation will get better!! Good luck.