Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!




Man....it has been a while! I am so bad at updating this thing! On a positive note...I am finally on here! Well...let me quickly rap up the year 2009 for the Yates' Family! First off...I finally started working in Labor and Delivery for the United States Navy (my dream job), I took out my endowements and Brenton and I were sealed in the San Diego Temple, and most importanly....KINGSTON MATTHEW BISHOP YATES (our son) was born on July 17th! This has been quite the year for us and has brought much excitement and happiness into our family. We are truly blessed! As 2010 approaches, Brenton and I must decided what I plan to do in the Navy. Pretty much I can get out (Deep down I really don't want to. I love my job and I love serving this country. Afterall...why not??? Somebody has do to it...right?) or it looks like we could be heading off to Okinawa, Japan. Nothing is final, but we will be making our decision very soon and will be keeping everyone posted. I know some may think...why Okinawa??? It is so far away from family...but after thinking, praying, pondering....it may just be the best option for our family! It's taking that leap of faith...right Brenton! On another note, Kingston is growing so much! He amazes me everyday. I love being a mommy and spend every minute I have with my baby boy. That might explain why I am never on here! haha! Brenton is doing really well. He is currently the "stay at home daddy" and taking classes online. We really wouldn't have it any other way. I am glad at least one of us can stay home. We still have our cute puggle Hurley and currently are taking care of my parents yellow lab Shobo! They are literally best buds and get along so well. Well, I hate to keep this short and give such a short update...but I have to work tonight and welcome some babies into the year 2010!!!! I am actually excited!!! I hope this New Year brings much happiness and love into each of your homes and we love you guys!!! I will post more pictures of our Christmas adventures in another blog!!!
hugs and kisses!
Brenton, Melissa & Kingston

No comments: