Thursday, July 31, 2008

Letter #1&2

So I have received two letters from Brenton in the last two days. The first letter was really a standard letter all family members get with his address and a letter from his drill instructor. The other letter, which I got today, was a more personal letter from Brenton. He is doing well. He says it is tough...but he knew that before going in. He was able to go to church on Sunday. Which I received a letter from my Bishop today with an update on Brenton. I think the church is going to keep me up on everything Brenton is doing as well as himself. It feels so good to hear from him. He misses home, but states he will pull through these three months. I am so proud of Brenton. Even though Hurley and I miss him to pieces, we know how much this means to Brenton. If you wish to write him, let me know and I will send his address to you. Thanks for all the prayers and support!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I bet it feels so good to hear from him and know that he's doing okay. :) This is going to be a long 3 months but you guys can do it. :)

Weird thing...I had a dream about you last night. You were a professional surfer or something and you also were a singer so you were doing a concert (in a bikini and surf shorts) and I had bought you a new surfboard and gave it to you during the concert...it was pretty funny! Surf's up!

Blayne and Aerin Yates said...

Hey Sweetie - You sound like things are going good. Kind of a depressing message. Keep us updated and we will write him some letters. Love you!!