Monday, August 4, 2008

Oh Hurley!

So what am I going to do with my dog???? Yesterday he found it a great idea to tear up my parents screen on their screen door that goes out to the backyard. Yeah he is just a puppy...but he is acting so crazy these days!!! Anybody want a puggle? haha...I am just joking. He is not for sale nor am I giving him away. Brenton would be so upset if he came home and his dog was gone. Just a few more months and he will be out of this puppy stage...I hope. Now I must look in my savings account and see how much I have because I have to buy my parents a new screen door...arrgggghhhhhh! Oh Hurley!

1 comment:

Blayne and Aerin Yates said...

Mel, Roxy is already three years old and is still in the "puppy phase". She tears up everything! I hope he does grow out of it, but be prepared to have him linger in it a little longer.