Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My lil' baby bump!


So I decided I would post two pics that I took from my phone! I somewhat feel silly for posting belly pics, mostly because my belly is still little. But...I enjoy taking pics and sending them to Brenton. My flat tummy and abs are gone!!! I already can't wait to hit the gym hard after this baby comes to get them back. Brenton and I think it might be a good idea to plan to do another figure show afterwards...it would be a good goal! I have to get back in shape for the Navy anyways! haha! Whatever that is! I know you are laughing Brenton. Anyhoo...as it grows I will post some more pics. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Brenton & Melissa said...

OH yeah....these pics are taken at 14+2 weeks! So much time left to go! Next step...to find out if baby yates is a Boy or Girl! Can't wait!