Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ahhh....New Beginnings for the Yates'!!!

So much is going on right now. My parents officially are all moved out of their house and I have slowly moved some of our stuff in (well Brenton did before he left and my dad did a lot while he was here....I watched...does that count?). Tomorrow the house is getting a deep cleaning..yay...it will look so pretty. Next Saturday (the 14th) Brenton's brother, Sean, will be coming down to help me move the rest of the stuff into the house. Also, our BRAND SPAKIN' NEW BEDROOM FURNITURE will be delivered that day! So exciting!

As for work, I work Friday and Saturday. These are my last two days on the post-partum unit! Starting Monday, I will officially be a labor and delivery nurse!!!! I am so ready for change. My new division officer is sending me to a course at the San Diego Medical Center for two weeks, so I will not officially be on the floor working until the last week in February. Hopefully then I will be able to find out the sex of our lil' itty bitty too! Brenton and I want to know so bad. Once I found out and tell Brenton (he gets to know first), I will let everyone else know in a huge announcement...haha!

Well that is really all for now. Brenton is still in Kentucky and learning lots about tanks! I am anxious to have him home! Hope all is well with everyone else! We miss and love you all!

xoxo

Mel

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Congrats on moving in to the parents' place! I bet that is awesome. And you'll love all the extra space once itty bitty is born!