Sunday, February 1, 2009

15 weeks and counting!

Yes...I am 15 weeks pregnant today! Time is going by so fast! I figured I would let everyone know how I was doing and what I have been up too this past week. I am feeling great and fabulous! No morning sickness, my fatigue has decreased, I still get a little or few headaches, I have back pains when TRYING to sleep, but most of all I feel great and I feel like I have a life again. Man that first trimester was rough! haha I am also in that very awkward phase with clothes. My clothes are getting to be too small for me, but yet I am too small for maternity clothes. I find myself wearing sweats a lot right now...so cozy though! I will probably post pics up here every two weeks so people can really notice the change in belly size!

So whats been new with me? My parents finally got all their stuff packed out of their Oceanside home. My dad is still in town...will be here for a couple more days. Then he needs to head up to Oregon to receive all their household goods that just got all packed up. In the meantime, he is trying to move as much of our stuff into this house. Yesterday we were able to move everything out of our garage at the apartment complex, so today we are going to tackle the actual apartment. It's a good thing Brenton moved over the majority of our furniture. Thanks babe!!! Isn't today suppose to be a day of rest??? Yeah...I won't get that! haha

As for work, this is my last week on my floor. Starting next Monday I will officially be on Labor and Delivery. I absolutely love working down there and can't wait to start for good!!! They are sending me to a class for two weeks in San Diego for beginner L&D nurses. I am excited for that too. It will be another certification that I can add to my list!

As for Brenton, he is still trying to stay warm in Fort Knox, Kentucky. The power is finally back up so he is able to charge that cell phone. Other than that, not much else is new with him. He is very ANXIOUS to come home. And we are just as anxious to have him home. Well this is all for now! Have a very happy and safe Sunday everybody!

xoxo

Mel

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yay! Sounds like everything is going well...still waiting to see that belly!