Saturday, February 21, 2009

Baby Kingston!

So it looks like we are having a little BOY! Brenton and I are super excited to welcome baby Kingston to the family. I have my official radiology appointment on March 9th to confirm everything and to check Kingston out. I found out "itty bitty" was a boy yesterday while at work. I had a doctor and midwife check for me while we had some "down time"...i don't know if there really is any down time on a labor and delivery floor...but we made some time! The pictures I have are not the best. Our machine at work doesn't produce the best pics, but when I get some good pics on March 9th, I will post them! Thank you to everybody for all your love and support! Having a baby is quite exciting. I didn't think I would be this attached to Kingston already! 22 weeks more to go!

1 comment:

Brenton & Melissa said...

P.S. Matt, like the fire trucks! I used this background because of you. Kingston's uncle is a FIREMAN!!! yay! We love you uncle Matt!