Sunday, May 3, 2009

Us!!!!


I just wanted to write a post about Brenton and I and our upcoming adventures. We leave Tuesday for Fresno. We are going to stay overnight with Brenton's aunt and uncle....and Seaniepoo!!! Then we are going to wake up early Wednesday morning and drive up to Portland so see family. And YES....Hurley is coming with us. We would never leave our little pup behind. We are very anxious to see family. It feels like it has been forever. We will head back down to SoCal around the 12th! I am already scheduled to work on the 14th! So far work is going great for me. I am now 28 weeks and baby Kingston is starting to grow like a little weed. People have been asking me if I just "popped." It is all very exciting. We already can't wait to meet the lil' man. My family is throwing a huge baby shower on Saturday May 9th and we hope to see many of you there!!! We love and miss you all!
xoxoxo Brenton, Mel, and Hurley...baby Kingston too!:)

No comments: