Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday

So I decided to post a blog today...mostly just to vent a little. I had a terrible day at work today. So right now I am currently being trained to be charge nurse, which is fine, but being a charge nurse is never something I asked for. I don't feel ready and I really don't want that responsibility right now. I am still a brand new spakin nurse with so much to learn. It sucks when you know you are not ready to be charge and your staff tries to tell you what to do ALL DAY LONG! I don't know...I could just sit in my bed and cry all night long about the way I have been treated at work or I could just think about Brenton and how he loves and cares about me. I know I can't let these people at work get to me. Half of them are "lame" anyways and still think they are in High School. So here I am...writing a blog about it...haha. This is my way of brushing it off my shoulder and saying hey "I don't care...it's not like you affect my life anyways." haha...I know that is mean...but you know who really matters (hint: my family and friends). So...on a happier note...I GOT A LETTER FROM BRENTON!!!! YAY! I needed it. I think God planned it to be honest. It said everything I needed to hear. I feel so blessed to have a husband who cares so deeply and loves me so much! I love you too Brenton! He is doing a lot better. He was able to get some eye drops for his eyes and that it is getting better. I guess the drill instructors are being a lot nicer and FINALLY talking to them like they are going to be marines. He just sounded so happy in his letter...but it is also probably because he got to see me on Sunday and I guess that was the best thing in the world as he stated! I would definately have to agree. I miss that kid so much. Our apartment is so boring with him gone (Hurley didn't hear that). Speaking of Hurley...he is being so good lately. He is so cute...I really need to find Brenton's charger to his camera so I can take some new pics and post them. Well I am off to babysit for the night. I get to watch my buddy Carter tonight (my two year old friend...haha). Will write more later!

No comments: